Today is Day 14 of the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge hosted by Good Books and Good Wine, which means that there is only one more day to go. I cannot believe it. Miraculously, I am still somewhat on track. Hopefully, I can last another day. If you want to learn more about it, click HERE.
Today’s topic is…
- It’s written by an author whose previous work won him/her my admiration/adoration.
- It’s the next installment to a series that I’ve been reading.
- It’s synopsis is intriguing to me.
- When it’s a YA book.
- It’s written by an author whose previous work gave me a headache.
- It’s part of a series that I don’t/didn’t enjoy reading.
- It’s synopsis is boring.
- It’s a horror book.
- It involves a love triangle.
- It seems like it is going to be overly filled with romance.
- It has something to do with Twilight.
- It’s a horror book. (Did I say that already?)