- Answer these questions truthfully.
- Once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer these questions next.
1. Which book, most recently, did you not finish?
Hmmm, that would have to be The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. I just lost interest. I think it was 1) over-hyped and 2) just not my thing. Aliens and I have a bit of a bad history…
2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?
Umm, I don’t really know. I can’t think of a specific book right now, but YA contemporary is definitely my guilty pleasure genre…
3. Which book do you love to hate?
Okay, please don’t hate me, but I have to say Twilight. I just didn’t enjoy reading this book and Bella
kind of really infuriated me. Plus, my hatred for it drives all my friends who love it nuts…
4. Which book would you throw into the sea?
Twilight again? No, just kidding. I’ll have to say The Scarlet Letter. I had just a pain reading it last year and it was just so annoying!
5. Which book have you read the most?
This could go a few ways. It’s either all the Harry Potter books, the Percy Jackson books, or If I Stay. They’re the only books that make my “Favorites” list that I own so…(Yeah, I know I have to start buying more books).
6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. Not because I hate the book – I actually really enjoyed reading it, but I already have a hardcover copy, two paperback copies, and an ebook edition. I think I would freak out if someone decided to give another copy of Uglies. Enough is enough, you know?
7. Which book could you not live without?
I hate this question. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. Why do I have to choose? The cop out answer would be Harry Potter but…
8. Which book made you the angriest?
Definitely Nevermore by James Patterson, but that might be because I had high expectations and it just made me super angry. I didn’t think it was the proper ending (if you call it that) that Maximum Ride deserved. I could go about this but we don’t have the time (and I already complained about it in my review).
9. Which book made you cry the most?
10. Which book cover do you hate the most?
I can’t really think of a cover that I really hate right now. But I will say that I hate covers that display a cover kissing – it gets me weird looks when I read in public. And I also hate covers that are really old. Sometimes it can’t be helped, cover artists had more limited tools in the 1900’s than they do now. All I can say is that I’m glad Sabriel by Garth Nix really needed the cover revamp it got.
I hope you guys have as much fun doing this as I did! 🙂