I decided to change things up and try out monthly recaps instead of weekly ones, which I’m now calling ‘State of the Blog’. I’m linking this one up to two memes: Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. 🙂
Looking Back on March
These last few months had been flying by so fast, it feels like I can’t blink or I’ll miss something. This month I sadly failed to meet any of the goals I set in my last State of the Blog. That being said, I was super busy and had to take a short hiatus. On the bright side, I did visit Disney World with the rest of my graduating class and made some memories I hope I’ll never forget.
- Review – Poison Dance by Livia Blackburne
- Letting Blogging Take a Back Seat
- 5 Reading Essentials
- Review – The New Guy (and Other Senior Year Distractions) by Amy Spalding
- Ditching Blogging for Instagram?
- Reorganizing My Bookshelves
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
I brought this gorgeous 10th Annivery Edition at the Markus Zusak signing at my local Barnes & Noble. I still can’t get over how pretty this edition is. I like it a lot more than the original cover, if I’m being completely honest.
- The New Guy (and Other Senior Year Distractions) by Amy Spalding (ARC)
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead
Looking Forward to April
I have the same goals as I did for March since I didn’t quite meet any of them. 🙁 I want to comment and interact more with the readers of this blog and other bloggers (and book lovers) around the internet. I want to write more quality posts and I also want to do some general housekeeping around the blog.
Posts to Look Out For
- Is Originality Dead in YA?
- Review – The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Must Have WordPress Plugins
- … and hopefully many others! 🙂
So that’s about it for the State of the Blog of March. Here’s to an awesome April! (Try saying those last three words three times fast.)
How was your March?
What are you looking forwards to in April?