Review – MARK OF ATHENA

Review – MARK OF ATHENA

Before Reading I… WARNING: This review contains spoilers for The Son of Neptune. After reading The Son of Neptune, I could not wait for the next book. After waiting nearly a year for The Mark of Athena, I can say that I was not disappointed. There were three main reasons why I wanted to read this book.I wanted to see Percy and Annabeth’s reunion. And Renya and Jason’s?The Greeks and the Romans would meet in this book. They don’t exactly have a history of getting along. How […]

Posted November 2, 2012 by Emz Chang in review / 1 Comment

Halloween Costume #2 Max Ride

Halloween Costume #2 Max Ride

Maximum Ride(And no, it is not what you are thinking.)Background: Maximum Ride is a series written by James Patterson about a “flock” of mutant children. These special children are only 98% human, the other 2% being avian. Most of the characters have the genes of a different types of birds.Max: Maximum Ride is her full name, but usually she is called Max by her friends. She has dirty blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. Her wings are mainly white, and brown, with black feathers at the tips. She […]

Posted October 16, 2012 by Emz Chang in / 0 Comments

Halloween Costume #1 Artemis

Halloween Costume #1 Artemis

Now that October is halfway through, it is time to think about what you are going to wear for Halloween. Are you going to be a witch or a vampire? Are you going to buy your costume or are you going to make it? Every year Halloween brings that set of problems. Here is one somewhat unique costume that is easy to put together.Artemis – the Greek goddess (not that I have a problem with Artemis Fowl)Some background: Artemis, (or Diana as the Romans called her) […]

Posted October 15, 2012 by Emz Chang in / 0 Comments