Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and Bookish and now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This Week’s Prompt
This week’s topic is… “Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2020”. Hopefully, none of these will be delayed because I really hope to read them soon.
1. Cinderella is Dead by Kalynn Bayron
A Cinderella retelling? Yes, please!
2. Girl from Nowhere by Tiffany Rosenhan
This one is being marketed as an “action-packed, romance filled” thriller. That pretty much checks all my boxes for books I’m interested in.
3. Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
Okay, full disclaimer, I’ve already read this one, but I’m excited to see what everyone else thinks of it.
4. Now that I’ve Found You by Kristina Forest
A scavenger manhunt with a side of romance? Sign me up!
5. Charming as a Verb by Ben Philippe
The synopsis claims it’s “sharply funny” with characters who end up getting themselves into more than they bargained for. Needless to say, I can’t wait for September to come.
6. Legendborn by Tracy Deonn
This one sounds like a book Jennifer L. Armentrout would write and I love her books.
7. The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
I’m a sucker for anything Jennifer Lynn Barnes writes.
8. Rent a Boyfriend by Gloria Chao
Fake dating with the possibility of turning into something more? Taiwanese parents? Sounds right up my alley.
9. Chasing Lucky by Jenn Bennett
I read Jenn Bennett’s Alex, Approximately and Starry Eyes earlier this year and now I’m obsessed with her writing. Or at least, as obsessed someone can be without access to a library (mine is still closed).
10. These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
This is a Romeo and Juliet retelling set in 1920s Shanghai. The synopsis definitely piqued my interest.
What are you looking forward to reading? Are you interested in any of these books?