Soo… I was on Twitter (like I usually am nowadays…) when I found this. Kaitlin @ Reading is My Treasure came up with this really cool idea. It’s basically a bucket list for blogging and blogging related stuff. I thought it was interesting (and fun) so I decided to participate (duh). Anyways… you can find out more about by going to this post.
On with the list… (They may be numbered, but they are in no particular order.) All goals are to be completed before this blog turns two.
- Make my own graphics for the memes I participate in.
- Clean up the sidebar
- Make a new header
- Get a drop down menu
- Update the review archives (that currently are not made public because #4 is not completed…)
- Schedule posts ahead of time
- Make time to blog
Numbers (Yes! I can count):
- Reach 100 Bloglovin’ followers
Reach 85 Twitter followersNew goal is 100
- Reach 100 GFC followers (if GFC is still alive…)
- Get 10 email subscribers
- GET MORE FOLLOWERS!
Yes, after blogging for almost a year, I have yet to reach 100 followers in any way. That brings us to…
- Make new friends
- Hang out more on social media (cough, Twitter)
- Meet new people in the great, big, blogosphere
- Socialize more in general
- Comment on more blogs
- Reply to comments
Reading & Reviewing:
- Finish at least one book each week
- Have a review to post (at least one every other week)
- Move to WordPress?
- Go to an author/blogger/book event
- Join a regional blogger group. (Is there even one for the Northeast/East Coast?)
Oh! I almost forgot the most important goal! HAVE FUN!!!!!
So that’s about it. Stuff may change later because some goals might be too out of reach while others not nearly enough. If I complete some of this stuff, I might host a giveaway… so if you guys do a good job of reminding me of this stuff (since I’ll probably forget because school starts again next week….) you guys might get a chance to win something… Just saying.
What are your goals?