To celebrate the announcement that TMI is being turned into a TV show, I’ve decided that today’s costume will be that of shadowhunters. Okay, fine, I just wanted to give you guys a reason to dress up as a badass (sorry for my language, let me know if you have a better word) without saying you’re dressing up as a badass (because now you can say you’re dressing up as a shadowhunter). Jeez, I do love run on sentences. Anyways…
- A BLACK leather jacket because nothing really screams bad butt as much as a leather jacket…
- Black Tank Top (or shirt) because you really should wear something under the jacket
- Fingerless Gloves – to help with your bad…uh image.
- Black Leather Boots – to help you kick some demon butts
- Black pants – you gotta have pants… (and a brightly colored pair is not going to help your image)
- RUNES – What shadowhunter doesn’t have runes? (Need help finding some? Here you go)
That’s about all you need to know if you want to dress up as a shadowchunter. If you want to dress up as Clary remember she has red hair and green eyes and mostly wears t-shirts and jeans. Isabelle is tall with black hair and dark brown (almost black) eyes. Izzy likes to dress up… a lot so a dress. Jace has golden hair and gold eyes and Alec has black hair with blue eyes. The two usually wear pretty standard shadowhunter gear.
What do you think?
Are you dressing up as book character for Halloween?
If you are, what character and from which book?