Today is Day 7 of the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge hosted by Good Books and Good Wine. If you want to learn more about it, click HERE.
The topic for Day 7 is…
Talk about your blogging quirks.
I haven’t really been blogging for that long so I don’t really have a lot of quirks…
- I try to only post one post everyday. It’s something that I did when I first started, when I didn’t really have a lot of content to post and it just carried over.
- I tend to write a lot of run on sentences… just look above.
- I am a little conscious about the design of the blog.
- I like to draft out formats of my posts before I post them.
- I like to have a schedule and go with it… but, yeah, that doesn’t always work.
- Sometimes I write my posts like I would say them aloud even if it isn’t proper. (Once again, just look at the bullet from above.)
Hmmm, I’m pretty sure I have some more quirks. I just have to think of them first….
What are your blogging quirks?