Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This post is going to be all centered around me. Hence the title. Okay, what to say? What do say? That was not a great start.
- My name is…complicated. Because I made it complicated. I’m Emily, but I go by Emz online because there are way too many Emilys in the world. That being said, I really don’t care which name I get called. Given that really only one of my friends in real life calls me Emz, I still introduce myself to fellow bloggers as Emily. 😅 Which is confusing to some, and thus how the whole name thing is complicated.
- I love puns and stupid jokes. I can be pretty witty, but that usually just comes off as sarcastic, which I wouldn’t be worried about if only THERE WAS A TYPEFACE FOR SARCASM. I’m always so worried about offending people by accident if my sarcasm doesn’t translate well in text.
- I just graduated from high school last month. 🎓
- I’ve been blogging since Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey in October of 2012. 🌀
- Harry Potter is not my favorite book ever. I know, gasp! Not that I don’t like it, just that I love some other books more. 📚 BTW, I’m a Hufflepuff. 🙂
- I love to watch figure skating but can barely skate to save my life. ⛸ I also love to watch TV. 📺 Some of my favorite shows include, Teen Wolf (minus that last two seasons), Leverage, The Librarians, Breakout Kings, Criminal Minds and pretty much every other cop show.
- I love music. I played piano 🎹 for seven years and violin 🎻 for five. But then quit both. 😁 As for the music I listen to, I love punk rock/pop. 🎧 At the moment, I love 5SOS (don’t judge), All Time Low, The Summer Set, and “Just Life Fire” 🔥 by P!nk.
- I love photography. 📷 I have a bookstagram account! My username is pagingserenity. 😉 (Shameless plug 🙈)
- I’m usually pretty quiet unless it’s something I’m passionate about. Read: something I can talk about. Then I can’t shut up. #sorrynotsorry 😏
- And finally, I love reading and books. 📘📖 Duh! My favorite books are The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken and If I Stay by Gayle Forman.
Oh, and I love emojis. But you probably already knew that. And okay, I’ll admit it. I might have gone a little overboard. In my defense, it’s just because I got excited since I finally figured out how to add them in posts on my computer. My posts don’t normally have this amount of emojis. I promise.
Thank you for visiting my blog! ❤️